Products & Services
The core of our business is plastic injection mold design, engineering, and mold manufacturing. Precision is our passion, specializing in demanding applications like precision plastic gears, medical specialties, and unscrewing molds.
We build molds for 400 ton presses and smaller, up to 28" x 42" x 18". High cavitation molds for caps & closures, plastic gears, automotive enclosures and covers are just a few examples of common applications. Insert molding and overmolding are also popular solutions we provide.
Depending on the materials and part designs, various runner and gate designs can provide unique advantages for you. Our team of engineers and mold manufacturing specialists can help provide the right solution for your most challenging parts. We work to balance mold and cycle-time efficiency with minimal material waste.Custom valve gates, hot runners, and even runnerless molds to minimize gating and material waste.
Our equipment and our team are all geared for precision. The latest machinery for hard milling, high speed machining, sinker and wire EDM, and even integrated turn mill capabilities, are programmed and operated by our team of skilled engineers and technicians with a wealth of experience and training.
- Prototype and Production
- Single cavity cold runner molds
- 64 cavity and higher Hot Runner Molds with Side Actions, Lifters, and other complex features
- Insert molding
- Unscrewing screw thread molds
- Mold design
- Solid modeling
- R & D product development
- Prototype design
- Reverse engineering
- MoldEx3D mold flow simulation
- Concept, Design, Engineering
- Precision machined prototype parts from intended plastic materials
- Prototype molds for proof of design and concept
- Custom mold bases up to 28" x 42" x 18"
- EDM sinker
- EDM wire
- High speed milling
- Hard milling
- Graphite electrode milling
- Hard Turning
- CNC Lathe with Live Tooling
- Mill/Turn machine